Tuesday, July 24, 2012

First Post


This is kind of a test post. Trying out mobile Blogger and adding pictures.
This was dinner tonight:
Chicken salad and a side of fresh cooked beets.
You can see at the top of the picture, there is a steak on a plate. Well, that was what everyone else had. Along with potatoes. With butter. And sour cream. I have to say that I did prefer what I had for dinner over what they had. I've never been a huge steak fan. I have been a donut fan. And a cookie fan. And a buy-the-bakery-cake-with-the-most-frosting fan. Actually, just thinking about bakery frosting makes my mouth water a little. It's so sad. Things like that make me question myself when it comes to eating clean, but I am trying to take it one day at a time. Yesterday was great except for the 2 cookies I shoved into my mouth when no one was looking. Today was much better. I only shoved one in. Just kidding. I stayed clean all day! I feel like I deserve a reward, so I am eating a brownie. Ah yes. It is a 'clean' brownie and it is delicious. I will post about those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment